01 February 2010

Kreativ!




Bogaman has honoured me with the Kreativ Blogger Award It truly is an honour to receive this acknowledgment for what I'm trying to do (whatever that may be.) So thank you, Bogaman, from the bottom of my heart. These are my rules:
1 Thank the person who gives the award
2 Copy button of award
3 Place link to the person who gives the award
4 List 7 things about yourself that most don't know
5 Nominate 7 people for the award
6 Place a link to these people
7 Notify the people you nominate


Thanked him. Button is at the top of the post. For a link to Bogaman's blog, click his name above, or there's a link to his blog over on the right under "Blog Awards" and "Button Magic!"

Now, seven things most people don't know about me... This might be difficult...

1. I am the "baby" of my family. I have five older siblings: two half sisters and one half brother from my dad's first marriage, and another older brother and sister. My half-siblings only lived with us part of the time, and at those times we had quite the full house, considering we were living in a three bedroom house at the time!

2. Everyone knows this, I'm sure, but I'll go ahead and post it, because I'm already running out of things. :( But I love reading. My favourite books, as I believe I've written previously, are Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time, though my favourite stand-alone book is Watership Down by Richard Adams. Yes, it's about rabbits. No it's not just for the kiddies. I first read this book when I was 11, and I've read it at least once a year since that time.

3. I want to open up an occult shop, once I've paid off my college-debt and put in my time as a band director or elementary music teacher.

4. I was touched by the Goddess. Well, maybe not touched, but I can't think of any better way to say it. I had just finished a spell, and suddenly I felt this overwhelming peace and love surround me and fill me. At that moment, I knew She was with me, and She loves me, and She hears me. Perhaps the most magical moment of my life.

5. My favourite flower is the crocus. Why? Because it foretells the spring! It's always a blessing to see the crocus flowers.

6. I had an out of body experience a few months after Camden came into the world...

7. Or maybe I was just tripping from the anesthetics from having my gallbladder taken out.

And now I have to nominate people... I will do my best for seven.

Lavender Moon at One Magickal Year
Willow MoonHawk at The Wayward Witch

Okay, I know that's only two. But I've been working on this blog post for a ridiculous amount of time. (you don't want to know.) Perhaps I'll add more. Probably not.

4 comments:

  1. ~wonderful to here 7 things more about you...watership down...ah..sits on my bookshelf...my 5th grade teacher read it to us and i love every bit of it...a few years ago i found it calling my name at a local thrift store...i had forgotten about it for many years and very much look forward to sharing it with my little ones...last february i had my lovely gallbladder taken out...thank goodness you can only go through that experience once because mine turned into 4 days at the hospital and a few trips to the er afterwards...uugghh...brightest imbolc blessings and much love and light your way~

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved your 7 items... I got a chuckle from watership down. My son introduced me to the book some years back.. I love it... An occult shop huh.. I can see that from you... quite easily...

    blessed imbolc.. hope you have a warm day and possibly see a crocus or two

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem to have your head in the right place. I'm sure you will be successful at whatever you decide to do. X.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love hearing others' ideas! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...