10 May 2010

A Little Knot Magic for Lost Things

I don't normally do spells. Perhaps that's an odd thing for a witch to admit, but there it is. I just don't usually have any reason. If I'm worried about my grades, I study, if I'm worried about making money, I start looking for a job. Sometimes magic is useful to get a witch into that mindset, but usually, I don't need it.

Until I lose something.

I lose things all the time. And generally find them in the damnedest places. Once I lost my television remote for more than a week, only to find it in plain site on top of the TV stand. *grumble* Tomorrow, I'm taking Camden to the circus and I want to take pictures. But my camera battery was low, so I was looking for the charger. Could. Not. Find it. Despite the fact that a few weeks ago it had been floating around on my living room floor. (Yes, I live in a messy and cluttered apartment. Bad me.) I looked *everywhere* in my apartment for this thing. And finally decided to do something I rarely do: a spell. And more than that, it was knot magic.

A little knot magic for lost things
Cut a piece of string or cording (I used white cotton yarn because it's what I had handy) to a length of about 12 inches. Some people get really technical with the 9 inches or 13 inches. However, I just snip snipped. ^_^

Throughout the rest of the spell, visualize finding your lost object and what you'll be using it for (why you want to find it.)

In the middle of the cord, tie a knot, reciting,

What was lost, shall be found.
With this knot, it is bound.

Tie a knot on one end while reciting the couplet again.

And a third knot on the other end, again reciting the couplet.

Tie the cord loosely around your wrist until you happen to find what you're looking for.

Once you find your object, remove the cord. Then do something with it. Some people suggest burning it, others suggest keeping it. Right now, mine is hanging out with my goddess-figure on my altar.


I ended up finding the battery charger about 20 minutes after I performed this little impromptu spell. In the back seat of my car, hiding under some papers. Go figure.

Happy knotting!

18 comments:

  1. I love this, it's going in my vault for when I've lost my car keys for the zillionth time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why its not working with me i am depressed.will i find it even if its not at my home. i was having some important papers on top of pages of an opened book i left room and when i came back room was cleaned and papers werent there i searched everywhere and when i asked my mom she said she might have thrown them and the trash carrier took it . will i still find it :( :(

      Delete
  2. I like this a lot. It's going in my BOS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually find all lost objects in the last place I look ;^) X.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My godmother sent me the link to this. Going to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I literally, did this, and then opened a small drawer, that I had already looked in 20 times, I pulled the drawer, all the way out, and what I had lost was under the drawer. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I literally, did this, and then opened a small drawer, that I had already looked in 20 times, I pulled the drawer, all the way out, and what I had lost was under the drawer. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why its not working with me i am depressed.will i find it even if its not at my home. i was having some important papers on top of pages of an opened book i left room and when i came back room was cleaned and papers werent there i searched everywhere and when i asked my mom she said she might have thrown them and the trash carrier took it . will i still find it :( :(

      Delete
  7. I hope this will help to my cell phone

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goods worth thousands of dollars was seized by the U.S customs. i tried every possible ways to get the goods back. the customs refused to mail or called me for claiming. Over 4 months I suffered and totally lost of hope. On very lucky day I found a spiritual Dr online and I explained my problem with custom to him. Dr olanga assured me after his work they will call me right from the office and release my goods, i was doubting I thought it was not going to work because i has done lot to get my container back. 7 days after the spiritual Dr spoke to me, 11am Monday morning I received a massage from the customs and I went over. when I got there they gave me some documents to sign which I did. after that my goods was released to me without spending money probably I was surprised because it was a big miracle I have never see in my life. Really I have my container back without money or much explanation i am so happy. and I shared Dr olanga email for everyone need spiritual help to have your property back from any custody. drolangaspiritualtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to get back my phone which I lost in my studio.please help me

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to get back my phone which I lost in my studio.please help me

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am shocked, I found my drawer's key on my desk where I had seen for 3 times before using the spell. I am Impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am shocked, I found my drawer's key on my desk where I had seen for 3 times before using the spell. I am Impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to thank Dr.Agbazara for his job in my family, this is man who left me and the kids for another woman without any good reasons, i was pain and confuse,till one day when i was browsing through the internet with my computer then i saw Dr.Agbazara contact, then i contaced him and he help me cast a reunion spell, since I then the situation has changed, everything is moving well, my husband who left me is now back to his family. reach DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email if you have any relationship problem at:

    ( agbazara@gmail.com )
    OR whatsapp or call him on +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete
  14. I lost my wallet. Have been looking for it for four days. I did this last night and found my wallet this morning. I give it 5 *****
    Thanks for the spell. I definitely added this to my BOS.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love hearing others' ideas! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...