01 April 2014

lady bird, lady bird, fly away home

We're moving! Again! Ugh!

Luckily, we won't be moving far.  We're sticking to COMO, but we're moving to a bigger and better place.  Our current rental is.. well, it's abysmal.  We've had no end to the troubles here, so we are happily moving out, even if moving is a major pain in the neck!

We have two places to choose from.  The first one we found was your standard duplex rental-- no personality, tiny boring yard, and, worst of all, tiny kitchen.  We loved it when we saw it, because it seemed like it would work... But then a friend said she had a friend looking to rent out her house.  I was pretty ambivalent, because we had found a place already. It was perfect! Or so I thought.

We decided to look at the house, which was admittedly closer to where we want to be. We talked to the owner, who is wanting to give up living in a house and live in an RV for a while.  This house... It's amazing.  The downstairs/basement has a living area, a bedroom, and a bath, which our new roommate would claim for his.  The upstairs/main level has the shared space of kitchen and dining room, along with a living area, bathroom, and three bedrooms, which would become our space.  The back yard is wooded and slopes down to a little creek.  We'd be a five minute walk from a slightly larger creek for swimming and rock collecting. We'd be within walking distance of the UU Church AND some tennis courts.  This house makes me drool.  A lot.  I can clearly see in my mind's eye Camden having so much fun in the back yard.  Hell, I can see ME having so much fun in the back yard.  It would be so nice to live near a natural area again.

So, I don't know if I have many readers left.  It's been a while, and I'm slow coming back, I know.  But those of you who are still reading, please, please, please keep your fingers crossed that we can get this house.

1 comment:

  1. My heart was filled with remorse and pain for the past 7 months when my husband ended our marriage and went to his EX lover because i was unable to give him a son. I was so devastated and almost committed suicide because of the love and affection i had for my husband. I searched and asked everyone i knew for help but all my efforts were useless not until i was refereed to Doctor Casera by Oliver who i met online that he could be of help to my marriage for he has helped her before. I got in touch with the Doctor and i poured out everything i had in mind to him and he encouraged me and promised to make me smile and make me live a better life by getting my husband back with his powers between just 24 hours. I believed in him and to my very eyes, my husband came on his knees pleading for forgiveness to come back and rectify his mistakes and today we are living with so much Joy and happiness. If anyone out there needs help of any-kind, get in touch with the Doctor now for he will help you out.. E-mail: relationshipsolutionhome@hotmail.com OR call/text: +1 (518) 460-6400 & website: http://relationshipsolutionhome.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love hearing others' ideas! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...