16 December 2009

Wishcasting Wednesday- What do you wish to give?

This week, Jamie asks:

What do you wish to give?


I wish to give my son full love, support, and comfort. I wish to give him everything he needs in life to grow up to be a respectful, honest, and loving man.

I also wish to give myself time away from technological pursuits. (My friend got me hooked on Happy Aquarium on Facebook. lol) This wish would be much easier if it were summer, when parks and cemeteries (it's big, with lots of grass and flowers and history: i.e. I'm not creepy!) and just being outside is much more appealing.



You can be a maker of magic and a tender of wishes. It’s easy. Answer the wish prompt above on your blog and then add a direct link to your post in the box below. Support wishes by visiting other participants, leaving a comment saying “As (insert name) wishes for her/himself, so I wish for her/him also.” It’s that simple. There is great power in wishing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love hearing others' ideas! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...