11 December 2009

Recipes

First and foremost, my recipe for "The Best Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chunk Cookies You've Ever Had."

Unfortunately, I couldn't find my actual recipe. :( And I couldn't find the original recipe. But I found one that's pretty close.


Cookie Recipe Link!!!


The only difference I have in mine is that they contain oatmeal. So if I were making these, I'd probably replace 1/2 cup of the flour with some quick oats. And use whole-wheat flour. ^_^


Today (Sunday, since I don't know how this editing works with the timestamp) I found the original recipe of "The Best Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chunk Cookies You've Ever Had!!!" Recipe Link The only change I make is using creamy peanut butter instead of crunchy, though they're delicious either way.

Second was my (somewhat, but not very much so) Healing Apple Bread I made on Wednesday. So far, it's gotten rid of everything but a hacking cough. lol


Healing Apple Bread Link!!!!


My changes to the recipe: not peeling the apples, grating the apples, whole wheat flour. If I make it again in the future, I will probably double the spice amounts, since the bread was a little bland to my tastes.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love hearing others' ideas! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...