25 September 2012

teaching

I am going to be a teacher. I may have said that before on this blog. I might not have. At one point I thought I was going to be an elementary music teacher, then I realized my college was trying to teach me how to be a band director and nothing about how to teach general music to the kiddos. So last October, two months before my undergrad graduation, I changed my path to gen-ed.  A regular old classroom teacher.  But, hey, I will get to teach reading and writing, science!, math, social studies.

Last week I got my internship placement.  I was (and still am) so excited.  I couldn't stop grinning for about 24 hours afterward.  I can't wait.  I get to stay here in Kirksville to do it, which is great, because I won't have to worry about having to transfer Camden in the middle of the school year.  I'll be working with 2nd graders, which is the grade I have been leaning towards teaching.  Although so far I've had a pretty narrow range of kiddos that I've worked with, so I'm not really sure what it's like to work with the older kids, like in 4th or 5th grade.  Anyway!  I start in January and end in May.  I'll only really be teaching full time for about a month in the middle of that time, but I will be in the classroom for all of it, teaching at least some during the entire time.

And after that... After that, I will be a fully certified teacher.  Ready to go out and shape young and impressionable minds.  Imagine!

Just a little update on the awesomeness that is my life right now.  ^_^

4 comments:

  1. That is totally awesome! Congratulations and thank you - may your passion carry you far and introduce the next generation to the love of learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. URGENT GENUINE LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND OR husband/wife BACK FAST.
    I have something to share with you!!! There is a great joy in my heart
    which I want to share with everyone. My name is Caroline Webb from united States. I had a misunderstanding with my lover last year which led us to
    break up and he never wanted to hear my voice again. He saw a beautiful
    woman which he find more prettier than me, but as time went on I met god Dr lucky He is a great spell caster. I contacted him through his email and
    explained everything to him. He said that I shouldn't worry, that my lover
    will come back to me on his knees begging for forgiveness before 24
    hours.My greatest joy now is that he actually came back to me and fell on
    his knees begging for forgiveness, and today we are happy and he also cured
    my Sister's breast cancer. Do you have any problem? worry no more because
    Dr lucky can provide lasting spell solution to any problems:email him luckysolutiontemple@gmail.com or call him +2348070980389 or add him on whats- app +2348070980389

    (1)If you want your ex back.

    (2)You want to be promoted in your office.

    (3)If you want to be cured of HIV, Cancers and other diseases.

    (4)You want to be rich.

    (5)You want your husband/wife to be yours forever.

    (6)If you need financial assistance.

    (7)If you went to get pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been casting spells for many years and I have helped many people, I might be able to help you too. I am honest, and I genuinely care for all the clients who choose me to cast a spell for them.


    If you have any questions about Love, Money, curse, protection, bad luck, divorce, court cases, or about me please call or email me. I really want you to feel comfortable before moving forward with any spells, or other services. I will take the time to explain things to you and provide you with honest advice, to what is best for your situation. I will not pressure you into having a spell cast, I will leave that decision up to you, and when or if you decide to move forward, I might be able to help you.
    I will respect your Privacy. I will not seek to obtain any of your personal information beyond what you might voluntarily offer and all information you might give me including emails, phone numbers and photos will remain private and confidential.
    I perform my Rituals only at night between the hours of 0.00 - 0.59 (South African time) lasting 1 hour but of course, this depends on the nature of the ritual, some rituals might take hours and can also become necessary to be performed at specials places like; flowing streams, cemeteries and other places dictated by the gods.
    I do not want anyone to be under any illusions about my spells and its numerous rituals. Real and effective Voodoo is no child's play, it is expensive because, after the rituals, I will have to destroy all the materials involved by fire and the ashes scattered over a flowing stream or river.
    You will get what you seek.But please understand this might take a lot of time and that individual results may vary. contact +27663492930, greatogudugu@gmail.com

    Herbal cure for Following DISEASES,this is not scam is 100% Real.

    -HPV
    -DIABETES
    -PENIS ENLARGEMENT AND WEAK ERECTION
    -VIRGINA PROBLEM
    -WHOOPING COUGH
    - HEPATITIS B
    -FORDYCE SPOT
    -COLD SORE
    -ALS
    -LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
    -LOW SPERM COUNT
    -MRSA(METHICILLIN-RESISTANT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
    -ZIKA VIRUS
    -HIV
    -STROKE
    -IMPOTENCE
    -PILE
    -HYPERTENSION
    -LOW SPERM COUNT
    -MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    -ASTHMA
    -CANCER
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    -PCOS
    -SHINGLES
    -VIRAL HEPATITIS/HEPATITIS B
    -FIBROID
    -ASTHMA
    -SICKLE CELL
    -TINNITUS
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    -DIARRHEA and so on...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love hearing others' ideas! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...